Monday, June 14, 2004

Im Dumb

I just wanted to talk about how dumb I am. By now if you have read anything I have written on my page you know I can¹t spell and my grammar is awful. But there is a reason behind this and I want to tell you what it is. I would like to say that I¹m very smart in some areas that most of you would be real fucking idiots in. So keep that in mind. I could come to your house or shitty apartment and make you feel like a shit head. You might be asking well what the hell is that. Well I¹m really good at electronics and computers and playing with my self. I don¹t even need cream. Ok back to the point of this entry. When I was a young little Robert I got into a little trouble. After my mother left my second farther I started hanging out with the wrong crowd. I would hang out all night drink and drugs. I would get so trashed I almost died a couple of times. Now keep in mind I started drinking at the age of ten. So over the next few years my drinking and shit was getting worse. I stopped going to school. I started getting arrested and sent to juvenile hall. Now in jail they don¹t have the best school system. It¹s like an hour a day and then you go play ball. Witch was great for me cause I hated school so much. I hated the smell the old wood the floors the big great doors that lead inside that vortex of hell. I just wasn¹t a good student; I should tell you that I also suffer from dyslexia among other learning problems, so that doesn¹t help. Now when I finally got my shit together at the age of 15 after being in and out of jail, halfway houses, foster homes. I went back to regular school and was put into the rubber rooms. I would go to school at 8 and go to two classes and leave to go to work. I worked at a Styrofoam factory and a retarded guy was my boss. I would make Styrofoam balls for the rest of the day. I was just my happy boss and I. So the next year my special counselor faked some docs and some credits to get me in regular class. Now there I am in regular classes with regular kids who have been going to regular school their whole life. And silly old me who hasn¹t really been in school for four years. I faked my way through this shit I don¹t know how I did it but I got a real diploma and graduated with the regular kids. I even got a scholarship to college. Now that was kinds fixed to. My art teachers who loved me got that for me. I felt bad for all the other kids who wanted that scholarship. But the fix was in. So I went off to college for a fine arts degree. I was in college for two years before I started comedy and decided to quit school. I was two credits away from getting a degree in fine arts, can you guess what two classes I needed for my degree. That¹s right math and English. So that was the last schooling I had, and that was ten years ago. So I understand how you feel reading my awful spelling and grammar, but hopefully you understand there is a reason for it. I¹m not just dumb. I was a trouble youth. So when you¹re reading my emails or journals maybe you can think of me and the hard life I have had and feel a little better about your life.

2 comments:

CC Rosario said...

You are NOT dumb..just use the spell and grammar checks, k?

What was your art specialty? Can you draw? Paint? You know, there are many different kinds of intelligences..Right brain/Left brain, you know..

And many gifted people have dyslexic issues..maybe it's just just a glitch in the wiring..

Hard way to start life, but you are here now and we love you, ya funny bastid..

Anonymous said...

Robert, I don't think you're dumb at all. A little wacko, but that's a different story :)

You shouldn't be so hard on yourself. There's always a chance for you to go back to school & get your degree, or just to improve your reading & writing skills. For now, don't forget to press 'enter' after you finish a paragraph. Makes it easier for spazzos like me to read.

Rawk on!!
Caz The Spaz

PS I found your blog thru Dane Cook on MySpace SU-FI!!
http://profiles.myspace.com/users/2424545